This September 2020, Afro Real Initiative (AFREIN) spotlights JAVNYUY Joybert from Cameroon: a multiple awards-winning thought leader and social entrepreneur, who is very passionate about driving productivity in people and institutions across Africa.
Be inspired to aspire, as you go through this phenomenal profile.
Your One-stop Interior and Exterior Décor Brand
Who is JAVNYUY Joybert?
JAVNYUY Joybert is a multiple awards-winning business & productivity speaker, trainer & consultant with 9 years of experience (in 10+ countries) and refined skills, who empowers his audience and clients with the deep insights, models & crafted tools they can apply in their businesses and lives, to experience peak performance.
His areas of expertise cut across strategy & execution, process creation & implementation, employee essential skills, business startup & expansion, and personal and team productivity.
JAVNYUY’s speaking experience spans multiple nations and clocking 1500+ events. He is the author of 4 of Cameroon’s sought after books: (1). 35 Days of Re-Defining You for Success, (2). From Average to Unforgettable, (3). The Future of Work in Africa: What Stakeholders Should Know & Do, and (4). From Idea to Action: Master the Secret of Execution.
JAVNYUY Joybert at the 5th Edition of Go Make a Difference (GoMAD), organized in 2020 (Photo credit: GoMAD).
JAVNYUY is the Co-Founder/CEO of COSDEF Group Ltd, with subsidiary operations in Financial Services, Corporate Training/Consulting, Skills Training & Recruitment Services, Technology and Investment Advisory Services (www.cosdefgroup.com). He is also the Co-founder & COO of AFA Designs Software Development Firm serving for profit and nonprofit enterprises across Africa with innovative technology solutions.
JAVNYUY has served renowned organizations & companies as trainer and consultant like U.S Embassy, Top Network Marketing Companies, Rotary Club Mombasa Central, Foretia Foundation, VCID Africa, SHEP Academy, YOCEL Liberia, Himalayan Institute Cameroon, Fotabe University, C-Life Cameroon, KELDEN Institute, TEKS Global Agriculture and Value Chain Services, among others.
Besides, JAVNYUY is well-equipped with world class skills by global institutions. He is a certified lean strategist by The Hudson Strategic Group Atlanta, Leading Change expert by The Institute of Continuing Education – The University of Cambridge, MBA in Human Resource Management from Rome Business School, Certified KAIZEN Quality & Productivity Improvement Consultant, Certified Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst by TECHCANVASS Academy India, and Enterprise Design Thinking (IBM) Practitioner.
JAVNYUY is very passionate about “driving productivity in people and institutions.”
JAVNYUY Joybert at U.S. Embassy Yaoundé in 2019, during an Entrepreneurship Symposium (Photo credit: U.S. Embassy Yaoundé)
JAVNYUY enjoys the following three things, the most:
– Watching movies on intelligentsia,
– Playing with his daughter JAVNYUY Mandy, and
– Hanging out with friends.
Accolades, achievement, and awards
When it comes to decorations and recognitions, JAVNYUY has a plethora of them, from both national and international sources.
– Forbes Business Council Nominee March 2020,
– Recognized in 2020 as Top 10 Business Continuity Thought Leader & Top 20 Global Thought Leaders & Influencers on Startups by Thinkers360,
– Obama Foundation African Leader (2019/2020),
– YALS 2019 African Young Entrepreneur of the Year,
– Youth Actor of the Year 2019 by National Outstanding Youth Empowerment Leadership Award Cameroon,
– Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur (2019),
– YALS 2019 Young African Entrepreneur of the Year,
– Cameroon Achievers Award Entrepreneur of the week, profiled among the top 20 young CEOs inspiring change in Cameroon by Cameroon Achievers Magazine in 2019,
– Top 40 Young Cameroonians to Watch in 2019 by SohConsulting,
– Queen’s Young Leader Award Winner Runner-Up in 2018,
– Mandela Washington Fellow (2018),
– Queen’s Young Leader’s Award Runner-Up in 2018,
– 2018 class of 100 Most Influential Young Africans by Africa Youth Awards,
– The African Dream Achievers Awards 2018 Winner,
– Winner of Digital Citizenship SDG4 Award by The Digital Citizenship Institute in 2018,
– Nominee Global Youth Ambassador of the Year 2018,
– United Council for Youth Empowerment 2017 Nation & Continent Builder of the year award,
– Young Citizens Contributing Positively (YOCICOPO) Award in 2017,
– Voted among the 100 personalities inspiring Cameroon in 2017 by Inspire Magazine,
– African Youth of the Year Award nominee 2016,
– Princess Kuja Recognition Award 2016, and
– UK-based Kinnaka’s Blog Gola Project Award winner 2016.
JAVNYUY Joybert at the Century Hung Yue (CHY) Mall Business Leaders Master Class in 2020 (Photo credit: CHY)
Challenges faced, future projects, and the way forward
“Like every young person I faced the challenge of not having all the support I needed when I started my journey. From lack of family support, to lack of financial resources, inadequate skills, among others”, JAVNYUY stated.
“But then, these challenges build us for the future”, he said.
“The way forward is to continue building COSDEF Group LTD to be a thriving innovative institution in Africa and driving innovative change in the business ecosystem across the continent”, JAVNYUY reaffirmed.
“From October 1st 2020 we are launching The Future of Work Industry Leaders Fellowship which is a premier program of The Center for Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Business Management Development (CELBMD) Africa – The Pan African Professional Institute”, JAVNYUY revealed.
“As people, technologies, businesses, workplaces and lifestyles continue to evolve; professionals will need to evolve along with them. The strong purpose of the fellowship is to take professionals through the process of laying down the groundwork for what is coming and how they can take advantage. The fellowship desires to ensure that professionals are empowered, not replaced, by the disruptive new technologies that are rewriting the marketplace”, JAVNYUY disclosed.
More information about the initiative can be gotten through the link below:
JAVNYUY Joybert at a Customer Service Master Class in September 2020 (Photo credit: SHEP).
Word of wisdom to the youth
” We are the ones we have been waiting for. It is time we continue to assume responsibilities to cause the change we desire in the social and economic space in Cameroon and Africa”, JAVNYUY advised.
“We cannot do this by just talking. We need to do this skillfully, and this has to be driven by consistent actions”, JAVNYUY reiterated.
JAVNYUY Joybert at an Executive Master Class in 2020 (Photo credit: SHEP)
Social Media Links